We are open. Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe and sane during your visit to the forest.
As a business offering essential agriculture and agriculture support products, Hidden Forest Nursery is open during current shelter-in-place orders. We are open Thursday through Monday from 9 am to 4 pm until these orders are lifted, when we will return to our regular summer hours from 9 am to 5 pm.
We can all use a little escape in these uneasy times, so we also have opened our forest sanctuary to the community for an extra hour each day to give you a safe place to enjoy fresh air, shade, birdsong and nature’s beauty. With more than seven acres and nearly two miles of trails, it’s easy to maintain proper social distancing protocols while walking through the forest. Trail walking closes at 5 pm.
Safe and Sane
To experience the nursery and forest trails while ensuring the health and safety of our customers, staff, and vendors, we are complying with Sonoma County and CDC guidelines and ask that all visitors join the effort.
These guidelines include:
- If you have a temperature, cough, runny nose, chills, body aches, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or other cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
- All our staff wear face masks when working near each other and while helping customers. We are logging staff temperatures every day.
- Customers are required to have face masks in sight and to wear them when you come within 6 feet of staff of other customers.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the kiosk. We recommend you carry your own personal hand sanitizer just in case.
- Wash your hands, cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing and avoid high-touch surfaces.
- Keep the minimum recommended social distance of 6 feet or more between you and other visitors as you walk.
- Warn other trail users of your presence to allow proper distance. Step off trails to allow others to pass. Signal your presence with your voice.
- Bring your own water. We cannot provide water at this time.
- Pack out your trash to help keep the forest clean and protect everyone who enters the forest to work, walk, or shop.